SHANGHAI JOHON PUMP CO.,LTD
Home > News Center
Release Time：2020-04-29 Source：Shanghai AVIC Pump Co., Ltd Views：1012
Causes and troubleshooting of blowdown pump in AVIC
1. Cause analysis and elimination method of flow or head drop of WQ / WQA / jywq sewage pump
The pump reverses.
The conveying head is too high.
The aspirated medium is bypassed.
The outlet pipe leaks.
The outlet pipe may be partially blocked by sediment.
The pump is partially blocked.
Impeller or base wear.
Turn off the main power supply of the control box and replace the two-phase power cord.
Check: type selection is correct; outlet pipe size is correct.
Check that the valve is closed and test the pump at full load.
Find out the leakage point and repair it.
Check the pipeline, clean or replace it.
Check and clean the pump (including those used in the filter screen).
Adjust the clearance or replace the parts.
2. Cause analysis and troubleshooting of no flow after WQ / WQA / jywq sewage pump running:
Check the water discharge valve.
The pump reverses.
Open and close the valve frequently; start and stop the pump several times, and the time interval between starting and stopping the pump is 2-3 minutes; according to the installation method, check whether the release valve needs to be installed.
Open the valve and check whether the valve installation direction is correct;
Turn off the main power supply and replace the second line power line.
3. WQ / WQA / jywq sewage pump start and stop too frequently cause analysis and troubleshooting methods:
The selected distance of float switch is too short.
Check valve failure, check valve more than return, so that the liquid back into the sewage pool.
a. Readjust the float switch to extend the running time.
b. Check and repair the valve.
4. Cause analysis and troubleshooting for failure of WQ / WQA / jywq sewage pump:
The function of float switch is out of order.
Float ball float stuck in working position.
Check and replace as required.
Release and adjust position as required.
5. After WQ / WQA / jywq sewage pump is started, the cause analysis and troubleshooting of circuit breaker and overload device tripping are as follows:
The voltage is too low.
The voltage is too high.
Motor wiring error.
The sediment was accumulated at the bottom of the volute.
Check the voltage, if the voltage is too low, it can not be used; if the cable is too long, resulting in excessive voltage drop, the cable should be shortened as far as possible, and the thicker cable should be selected appropriately.
Use the transformer to adjust the voltage to the normal range.
Check the cable color number and connector label in the control box and check the wiring.
Clean the pump and sump, refer to the relevant section of the installation instructions.
6. WQ / WQA / jywq sewage pump can not be started, fuse fusing or circuit breaker tripping reason analysis and troubleshooting method:
Floating ball failure.
Short circuit in winding, joint or cable.
The pump is blocked.
Check whether the bypass float switch can start the pump. If so, check the float switch.
Check with ohmmeter. If it is short circuit, check winding, terminal and cable.
Cut off the power supply, move the pump out of the sewage pool, clear the obstacles, and try it out before reset.
7. Cause analysis and troubleshooting for failure of WQ / WQA / jywq sewage pump to start up:
Open circuit in winding, cable, terminal or control box.
Check whether the power supply of control box is normal.
Check the cable, motor joints and windings